Pages

September 15, 2008

The mind that resounds

I am always set to seek an answer that is waiting to be questioned. A rhetoric of ideas, concepts, theories, that seemingly precedes all rational thoughts the moment they enter my thinking. I'm stuck in my own fragmented ideologies about life and truth. Determined by the meta-physics and the divine. I know there is an external experience waiting to be discovered once we begin to rediscover a lot of imposed prejudices and presuppositions.

Ever questioned the invisible firewall that language imposes on us living beings? The law of language works in a particular way that ideas and the rhetoric of our own conscious is at times so darn difficult to make the conjunction between two individually determined minds. A meeting between words determined by grammar. Logic then determines and recognizes the absurdity of contradictory phrases, leading rhetoric to determine when and how to use the "phrases" mastered by grammar and logic

I guess this explains why Artist -- usually the abstract, surreal and theoretical -- have a difficulty being accepted by the masses.

I'm a person that likes systematics, an orderly reconstruction of chaos. It makes sense to me, that i don't have to live with a constant tumor in my brain that keeps me bed ridden. There is a sense of liberation (not in a bad way) when systematic is introduced into any mess (not in a bay way either), and i feel at peace knowing that. But some people would fairly argue against the 'liberated' systematic; I don't blame them, i think they are just being extra careful.

[im bored of typing now]

No comments: